- What tools would help us share the load?
- What accessibility related activities would you find worth participating in?
- What resources can we build to support our work?
- Where do you find the most useful information about accessibility?
- What challenges and issues loom large in your situation?
- What tools, sites, or services are most useful to you now?
Monday, June 09, 2008
Creating an Accessible IT Community of Practice
How can we work together as a community to create information technology that is accessible to people with disabilities? On many campuses, this question is being addressed by creating a "Community of Practice" which uses various forms of communication and sharing (blogs, software libraries, bookmark lists, wikis, shared development projects, etc.) to support efficency and synergy in achieving and maintaining accessibility in IT.